Sunday, July 18, 2010

Update




Hey Everyone, man it has been awhile since my last post. I've just been really busy with my co-op, but just another 5 more weeks and I'll been done :) Well here is some more things from my Co-op that have been released for their game Levynlight on facebook so I wanted to share with you! Everything that I've been doing there has been drawn on my Wacom and colored in Photoshop. I've mainly been working on character designs and equipment pieces. The Medals are for achievements you get in the game.

Next posting will have the newer pieces when it gets released and I have to say it is by far my favorite stuff that I've been able to work on ;)

Well that's it for now, hope you dig!

2 comments:

Will Strong said...

Holy, that little lantern guy is so stinking cute.

Sandra Loke said...

Thanks man :)